Monday, September 24, 2007
Watering irons and cars
I had a slightly frustrating day yesterday. I wanted to get curtains sorted out for my flat, but the relevant material shops were closed. I also wanted to get an extra remote programmed for the flat but I didn’t get to see the relevant person. However, I did manage to get some things crossed off my “to-do” list –one of which was doing my tax return and my ironing. Let’s just say that some of my favourite clothes are no longer my favourites. At least I’ve figured out how to use the iron properly now – the first time I used it, water came out from the bottom and soaked the ironing board! Today, my car has gone in to get its air-con sorted out. It’s always a mission sending the car in, but today was a bit more complicated as I’m not working in Umhlanga. About a year ago (I think) it had it’s compressor replaced, and this time it is having it’s condenser replaced. I’m so glad it is under warranty otherwise I would not be a happy customer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment