Today was another one of those days where stress levels started rising and rising the further the day progressed.
At work, what I had hoped wouldn't happen, did in fact happen.
I was hoping to take a couple hours off work tomorrow and that is clearly not going to happen.
My team have had their deadline brought forward and are struggling to do the work and meet the deadline.
I found out that I had to take a personal trip to the Electricity Department.
I got freaked out about an appointment I have tomorrow...
In all this I didn't take it to the Lord in prayer.... It is amazing how you get so wrapped up in your own world and stress that you don't think and take the issues to the "person" who can sort them out.
My boyfriend is really great though - he gives me the encouragement I need (even if he did freak me about my appointment tomorrow :) ) and he has taken some leave to help me move into my flat. These things I don't take for granted.
On the positive side, I was told that the electricity deposit was going to be R1500 but it seems like it will be less than 1/3 of that :) That is reason to celebrate...
Although the day was stressful, there were good things that happened too.
God is good. He doesn't need us to tell Him what our problems are- He already knows. But he likes us to bring them to Him. I guess it is more of a reminder to us that God is there and in control and also shows us that He does answer prayer when it all works out. It helps strengthen our faith.
I've got so much to learn....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment