It was “National Braai Day” today. We did not want to disappoint the instigators of this happy event, so we joined in the fun and Andrew organized a braai. The weather wasn’t too happy about all the braais happening so it decided to rain on our party. So there we were, holding an umbrella over the fire, so it didn’t go out and we didn’t get too wet!! The meat was good though, so it was worth it.
I have now added off-milk to the list of new things that I have experienced in my flat, as well as my favourite white shirt and a brand new white guest towel turning a blue/grey colour.
At home, on the rare occasions when I did the washing, we only used cold water. With my new washing machine I use warm water. Separating the white washing from the coloured washing was therefore never an issue… And if the burglar hadn’t stolen my jeans, I wouldn’t have worn the jeans that I was wearing and the clothes wouldn’t now be the wrong colour – so I blame it all on the burglar (Never admit that you could possibly be the one at fault J )
Last night I made a chicken casserole. It wasn’t too bad if you like crunchy potatoes!!! The option was crunchy potatoes or dry food. They weren’t too crunchy and I now know what to do next time to get it right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment