The thought of going back to an empty flat tonight does not fill me with great enthusiasm. At the same time there are lots of things I can do there to keep me occupied and lots of free minutes on my cellphone to phone my boyfriend :)
The one thing I’m struggling to find time/make time to do, is a quiet time. Everything else seems to take precedence and then once everything is done I’m too tired to think of concentrating on anything. This needs to change somehow. This morning I managed to do 2 questions in my Bible College assignment, but even that needs to speed up a bit.
Tonight I need to do my tax return and possibly start covering the yucky shelves in my one cupboard with new contact so that I can put my clothes in properly without them feeling dirty. Then I can re-arrange my cupboards so that things are tidier and logically arranged.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment