Friday, September 21, 2007

It's alive and growing

And no, I’m not talking about the flowers I planted…

On Saturday I made some muffins – nothing too adventurous, it came out of a packet – nevertheless I managed to sort of mess it up – I didn’t read the instructions properly so I didn’t realize that I had to mix certain things separately. I also hadn’t thought ahead to the margarine part of things. I was supposed to put margarine in, but I only had Flora spread.

Surprisingly, it actually did work out, even if it was rather crumbly… There were 3 left in a sealed container, so yesterday I decide to take one out and notice that it appeared to have small white areas on it, which on closer inspection appeared to be living and growing – MOULD!!!!!

So I experience my first mouldy food… No doubt, it is the beginning of many mouldy, smelley food experiences :)

No comments: