Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Let the whole world know

Do people have to CC the whole world on e-mails? Especially e-mails that say they have tried on numerous occasions to contact me, when the facts of the matter are:

I’ve put an “out of office” reply on my e-mail, which informs people I’m out the office and asks people to contact me on my cell
I have received no cellphone messages
My work landline takes messages and these are forwarded to my e-mail.
I have not received any of these.
I’ve been checking my e-mail and there were no e-mails from this person.

I was going to be mature about it and not CC the world back, but then I thought that that person obviously wanted all those people to know my response to her question, so I had better CC them all back J

That is one tricky thing of not being in the office, it is difficult to get all the admin stuff done.

No comments: