Thursday, September 13, 2007

Good, but stressing me out

I've had an opportunity to try something new at work.

I'm going to be seconded to our main client for a month.

This is good: because I will get some experience in the exact field that I'm wanting the experience (well, at this stage, that's what I think as the details are a little sketchy). It is also good because there will be good networking opportunities.

This is stressful : because it is something new. The unknown is usually stressful. As the details are sketchy it is also a little nerve-wracking as I don't know how easily I'll be able to do the job. I'll also be out of our office for a month and away from some of my support structure and out of the loop of what is happening.

It is an excellent opportunity though.

1 comment:

Bobsie Hunter said...

Come on Debs you can do it... believe in yourself. Take care. You are much in my thoughts & prayers.
love you lots
Barbara