Sunday, May 13, 2007

Weekend

The weekend was rather nice for the most part. I got to go to the Barnyard theatre and watch "Tonight is the night". An excellent production which I saw on Friday night.

Saturday was spent doing chores and some of the nice things as well. On Saturday was the semi-finals in the rugby but I didn't really have any offers to watch rugby with anyone, so I ended up going to gym, and lo and behold they had new treadmills with TV screens and I could watch the rugby while I exercised. It was pretty cool. There was even atmosphere because there is a big screen TV in the restaurant area and everyone cheered when anything good happened.

I got to have dinner with my boyfriends family and then watch him move his bedroom around so that his internet connection would be better.

Sunday, I was privileged to watch two people get baptised at my church, one of whom was my boyfriends sister. They each gave their testimony which was really special. One of the bonuses was that my boyfriend was with me at church.

It was also Mother's day, so I was invited to lunch with my boyfriend, his sister and his gran which was rather special as well. His gran is one of those wonderful ladies that you wish the world had more of. And then I hung out with my boyfriend in the afternoon looking for DS games for my Nintendo (Nintendo donated to me by my boyfriend :) )

Rather tired after the weekend, but was content to start the week...

No comments: