On my way to work today I was so appreciative of my car. I drove up a road and saw someone walking along the road on the way to their work, in the cold. As I got closer to work, the heater of my car really started to do its job and I was nice and warm. I don't take this for granted...
While I was stuck at the traffic lights a disgusting smell of sewerage wafted my way. I was almost gagging but there was nothing I could do, cos I was stuck at the traffic light!!!
So it is with each day - some good, some bad...
I've been reading through the book of Joel in the Bible and this section really stuck out to me:
Joel 2:12, "Yet even now," says the Lord, "Return to me with all your heart, with fasting, with weeping, and with mourning; and rend your hearts and not your garments." Return to the Lord, your God, for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment