I been flat hunting for a little while, but I've found it to be a little bit of an emotional roller coaster ride so it goes in fits and starts. Yesterday I went and saw a lovely block of flats. I only saw the 3 bedroom place (which I can't afford) but today I'm going to see the 1 bedroom place. As I walked into the complex I just felt that that could be home for me. There was a very friendly security guard, nicely designed complex, clean and new.
I loved the way they organised the passageways. They had lattice on top of the passage wall between the passage wall and the individual unit walls, so that the flat dwellers can open their windows and they don't open out directly into the passageway.
The view is one of a graveyard and the train tracks :) Okay, and you can also see the sea!!
The concerns are that the electric fence seems to be a bit broken by the graveyard side, the back garden needs a lot of work (but I think they might still be getting to that) and the places around the flat are not in the greatest condition. It is very near a busy road where lots of people walk.
This is why the search is such a roller coaster ride - if the negative points mentioned above were taken away, I think that would be the place...
Monday, May 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment