I'm going to an "Indian" wedding on Sunday and last time I went to one I felt rather out not being dressed in the traditional Indian outfit.
So this time one of my friends has kindly lent me about 6 outfits to try on and last night I tried them on. They are all really beautiful. One of the bonuses is that they don't have to be the exact correct size because they are quite flowwy.
I let my mom see me in a couple of them but she cracked up laughing over one of them - a cream, orange and purple one - very beautiful, but when you are lily white it just doesn't look the way it should!
I eventually decided on the pink one. Hopefully I will take a photo on Sunday and then you can see too!!!
Friday, May 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment