Someone phoned me, on a non-work related issue. I am their client. I missed their call, so I phoned back as soon as I was able to. Someone else answered their phone and then shouted to them, so that I could hear, and asked whether she would like to take the call or if she should take a message.
And the person told her to take the message. So she came back to me and said that the person was on lunch and can she take a message?
All well and good to not answer the phone while you are on lunch but don't be so unprofessional to let your client know that you are actually right there and don't want to speak to them...
It's not such a big thing, just something that wouldn't go down well if I did that to a client of mine :) Sometimes I get frustrated that I have to accept a lower standard than I'm allowed to give (not that I get it right the whole time either, I'm human) so I feel better after I vent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment