Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Don't Eat the SNAKE!!

The other day I bought a box of gummy sweets from Woolworths - nice big box to last a long time. I thought it would be healthier than chocolate because I'm trying to wean myself off the chocolate addiction (but you can still buy me chocolate!!).

So I couldn't exactly sit and eat my gummy sweets in front of my desk mate without offering her one or two - so I made the offer - and she chose the biggest, nicest gummy sweet that I wanted - it was the gummy snake... But I can't hold it against her, because I did offer...

So today, I decided I wasn't going to make the same mistake and I would wait for her to leave her desk before eating any so that she couldn't eat the other snake that is in the box. The only problem was that she was at her desk most of the afternoon, so I have eaten ANY gummy sweets... What a silly billy!!

No comments: