Monday, May 28, 2007

Mario Kart

I have now become addicted to Mario Kart, a DS Game. My boyfriend has the game and I am able to connect wirelessly to his game and race him on a limited number of tracks. It is so much fun as I try to beat my previous performance and him.

It is the most fun when he is leading the whole way and then right at the end I pip him at the post - needless to say, he hates that!!

It is basically a racing game and at certain points in the track if you manage to drive over certain blocks you get allocated a random "tool". These include banana peels, to make the driver behind slip; a rocket, that blows up the front person; a splat, which obscures the vision of a driver; these mushroom things that rotate around your car and knock out the driver next to you etc...

So much fun!!!

I have also bought my own game (so I don't constantly leech off my boyfriend) which is also quite fun. It is kind of like Lemmings, and you have to get a certain number of mini Marios through mazes to safety....

Clearly my studying is not happening!!!

No comments: