After going to see the 1 bedroom flat on Monday, I've decided the area is too dodgey to feel safe and comfortable in. The little garden was really cute, but overlooked a road that I wouldn't even want to walk down in broad daylight, and it had a dingey looking cafe on it.
The estate agent suggested another place for me to go and see which I duly went and saw yesterday. It was lovely! As you walk in, it felt like home. But..... the price they were wanting was higher than I could afford... but I honestly think it is overpriced. So hopefully everyone else will also realise it is overpriced and I will be in there with a chance. I'm hoping to show the place to my parents and boyfriend to get their opinions too.
Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment