Thursday, May 3, 2007

So much...

There is so much that I want to blog about yet I somehow feel that this isn't the appropriate forum for what I want to say this time- so instead I'll use some words to describe how I'm feeling at the moment which you may find interesting - each word has a different story to accompany it... So you will see by the number of words that there is so much going on inside...

Very sad
Uncertain
Frustrated
Confused
Contented
Positive
Lazy
Tired
Sore
Hurt
Interested
Very Interested
Powerful
Helpless

Where words contradict one another it is probably because different things are happening in different parts of my life.

1 comment:

Joss said...

Woah! That IS a lot going on inside. Well, with 21 hours on a plane facing me I'll be sure to pray for you, because I will have a LOT of time to do it :)