It feels like I haven't posted in a while - that might be because so much has been happening, or it might be because I haven't posted in a while :p
Lots happening, but not much to blog about. There is something I can blog about though: Today two people have given me good service. Being in the service industry myself I understand service.
I was in a tricky situation but one person did something without me asking which solved the problem and kept in constant communication. I sing his praises and will recommend him in the future.
Another person went beyond their call of duty as the business they worked for did not give me the required customer satisfaction, so they took something on that they didn't need to do, in order to try and give me the service and satisfaction that I expect as a consumer.
There are some people in the world that make a positive difference and I praise them for it.
May we strive to be people like that too...
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment