Sunday, February 18, 2007

Gym

It is amazing how a simple smile and hello can make a difference. I went to gym yesterday and on my arrival the person who scanned me in gave a bright and cheerful, "Hello Debs". She had obviously read my name of my card details, but it was one of those genuine smiles, which ended up putting a bounce in my legs.

I was in the mood to do a little more gym than my usual short swim etc, so this time I did a 10 minute run and then the Super Circuit. Sometimes I do the circuit but I usually leave out the stepping exercise between each machine, on Saturday I did it all...

And today my calves are telling me how much they hated the stepping exercise!!! But the rest of my body is the soreness that feels good - the soreness that says you have done exercise and it's made a difference.

No comments: