Monday, February 12, 2007

I'm a Student

Well, my application to the Bible Institute was approved and I am now officially a student! I had to choose which modules I'm going to start with and after some consideration I have chosen to study the book of John and "Scripture and Canon".

Both topics seemed like things I could learn a whole lot from and I also decided to do modules that were only 2 credits in order to start of slow. Writing essay's are not very strong points of mine and I haven't done any since school - 1o years ago! Some modules are 3 or 5 credits so I stayed well away from those for now.

I already have 2 credits for my course as I was given exemption from "learning how to learn". Pretty cool.

I've put the link to the Bible Institute on my blog so you can see any details about it. I'm doing the Distance Learning Programme 1 year diploma. I haven't set a time limit of when I would like to finish it, will just take things as they come.

No comments: