Thursday, February 15, 2007

Not so great start to the Day

I seem to have a monster headache at the moment, and it's just sitting there. I tried to send it away with a Disprin, but it seems that the headache wants to spend the morning with me. I'm just so popular!!!

Today one of my senior managers borrowed my pen to sign his letter of resignation... Going to miss him a lot as he was someone who really cared about individuals and gave me some good career advice. There are a whole lot of changes which will be happening at work in the near future which is quite unsettling.

I have a decent amount of work to do today which is really nice and it doesn't involve much interaction with people, so I can just park off in front of my computer for most of the day. I've been itching to do that for the last 3 weeks.

No comments: