Friday, February 9, 2007

Road Rage

I likely haven't given into road rage yet and done something rash and irresponsible but I must say I can understand why people sometimes do what they do.

I had parked at a shopping centre to go to the library and the shop there and when I came out a car had parked skew next to me. By this I mean that a 4x4 had parked over the white line of my parking at an angle.

This meant that if I reversed my car out straight, my side mirror would scrape the side of his 4x4. The only problem was that on the other side of my car there was a pillar, which didn't leave me much manuouvering room. I had to wriggle my car around a couple of times before I could get out.

Even the guy in the car next to me gave me a sympathetic look. Don't people realise and look? Are they totally in their own world?

No comments: