I went to a breakfast this morning at Sibaya Casino where the Budget Speech was explained to us and commented upon.
The venue was lovely - the decor at Sibaya is great, the only down side is having to walk through the casino itself to get to where you want to go. The food was also great and there was plenty of it.
I was at a table of people that I didn't know, but I managed to meet up with some ex-clients of mine and have a bit of a chat to them which was great. Also, it was rather interesting hearing some of the people talk and what you found out about big business etc.
The budget speech made sense, but there are some items in it which I think are rather political and are a bit of a cause for concern, and there are other items which the government need to be congratulated on.
Interesting, very interesting...
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment