My boyfriend and I celebrated Valentines Day last night. He had tried to get a booking at the Roma Revolving Restaurant a month before Valentines Day, but due to their popularlity they were already full!
It almost ended before it started, with me receiving a text message to say, can we postpone until the weekend because he has got a new part for his computer. Needless to say I did not find this amusing at all, but I eventually figured out that he was possibly joking! Which he was.
The evening was lovely. Before we left he gave me a beautiful cute, oh-so soft cuddly white bear with hearts on it and a whole stack of bite-size chocolates - should last me for a while :)
My boyfriend had also arranged for a dozen red roses to be waiting at our table. We could smell their strong fragrance all through supper. It was perfect weather so we got beautiful views from the revolving restaurant - across Durban city centre and the harbour. It was also really good to be able to just chat about a whole bunch of things in a relaxing atmostphere. The service was great and you definitely leave there feeling that you have partaken in a different experience.
I think I can quite safely say that this was my best Valentines Day EVER!
It almost ended before it started, with me receiving a text message to say, can we postpone until the weekend because he has got a new part for his computer. Needless to say I did not find this amusing at all, but I eventually figured out that he was possibly joking! Which he was.
The evening was lovely. Before we left he gave me a beautiful cute, oh-so soft cuddly white bear with hearts on it and a whole stack of bite-size chocolates - should last me for a while :)
My boyfriend had also arranged for a dozen red roses to be waiting at our table. We could smell their strong fragrance all through supper. It was perfect weather so we got beautiful views from the revolving restaurant - across Durban city centre and the harbour. It was also really good to be able to just chat about a whole bunch of things in a relaxing atmostphere. The service was great and you definitely leave there feeling that you have partaken in a different experience.
I think I can quite safely say that this was my best Valentines Day EVER!
No comments:
Post a Comment