Last week I was out of the office for two days and was doing some fieldwork for a change. It was a bit weird, but also quite nice because I realised that I have actually learnt quite a lot over the past couple of years and was able to handle the meetings much better and get the information I required.
It was also a bit of an ego boost when I was helping a colleague with something and suddenly the lightbulb went on for them as to how everything fitted together.
I'm going to Joburg for two days next week, haven't been there for a little while. Going to visit a client...
Apart from that, I have a cold and have Pharyngitis and am feeling a bit miserable because of it all. Hoping I'll be better for the flight later this week.
Monday, March 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment