Yesterday was one of those horrible days.
Everyone around me were grumpy for various reasons and I wasn't immune to the feeling either. Some people were stressed out of their minds - literally - with one person being admitted to hospital.
In the midst of this I came into contact with two most beautiful smiles. One was the parking attendant at Gateway and one was the person who works at a jewellery store at Gateway. I saw the person who works at the jewellery store outside a totally different shop and she gave me the biggest smile and greeting.
Although these people didn't make all my thoughts and worries and upset feelings go away I still remember them with grateful thanks. It made me realise that in my world of facing an unhappy day there was hope outside.
Saturday, March 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment