Yesterday at church we were presented with a challenge. When last have you told someone who is not a Christian, the gospel?
Do we as a church look inward too much and make sure everyone in the church is okay? If we are only doing this, the church will not grow and will eventually in fact have to close its doors.
I think for me what was a big challenge was thinking about why I don't share the gospel...
If the gospel is exciting and good news why don't I share it?
- maybe I am not excited about it because it hasn't reached my heart
- maybe I am scared to share it in case I offend someone
- maybe I am just too much in a comfort zone and lazy to do so
- maybe I have allowed other things to take up my time and thoughts instead of the things of God.
Just a few thoughts...
My prayer this week is that I may have the boldness and opportunity to share the gospel this week in some way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment