Friday, March 9, 2007

Enjoyment of Work

I have been in Joburg for the last two days on business. Business went well, the main reason being the support and service that we received. If only all business was conducted in the same way.

The person we were liaising with organised a venue for us, organised that the staff we needed to see came to see us and gave us priority in their time schedules, he gave us his time and thanked his staff for assisting us. Altogether an excellent environment to be working in. It then allowed us to concentrate on the actual work. And I enjoyed the work as it adds value to the client and made me think.

I got to stay in a lovely hotel, which happened to be in the aeroplanes flight path, but even that was okay. The room was good, the checkout was good - the lady just asked me for my room number and then said all was in order - the plane arrived on time.

Days like this I enjoy my work!

No comments: