I am now into my second week of leave...I've been enjoying it, although the weather could have been a little more helpful and allowed us to do more outdoor things.
Andrew also had leave for two weeks so we have been able to do a bunch of stuff together. We've been to the Jungle Nursery for tea - I had a major scone with cream piled sky high! Done a bit of shopping, watched Shrek 3, a couple of dvd's, played some games, gone for a walk on the beach, spent time with Jo and Eugene, gone searching for Pirate outfits for our financial year end function, had family tea with Bill and Gytha as well, I've made pyjamas for my toaster (that one's for you Abby!!), cleared out some of the junk in my room, signed many legal documents, gone to work for half an hour, found out how incredibly expensive AMC cookware is, went to The Views in Hilcrest, Missions meeting etc.
I still however feel tired emotionally. It feels like it should be the end of the year now. I wish we could have gone away somewhere for part of the time - although waking up later in the morning is pretty cool anyway.
There are some guys next door in digs and I laugh at them every morning that I am still in bed and they have to go to work :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment