Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I'm Back!!

After a break of a while I'm back blogging!

I've been out at clients recently so blogging opportunities are not so many, because it is a mission to dial into the internet at night to post a blog. Plus, I've been busy having fun!!

My boyfriend and I have been hanging out quite a lot recently and generally just appreciating being back together.

Last week I was out at a client that finishes work at 4.15pm, so that meant we usually left at 4.30pm. The half hour difference makes such a difference. I had more energy in the evenings and there was actually a little bit of time to do stuff before supper. We need more clients like that.

It was really nice being out of the office as well - no office politics to affect me, no phonecalls, no e-mails - some solid time to do some solid work. During this time, it also solidified my decision that the time is approaching for a career change.

But all in God's time...

No comments: