I'm in a rather weird mood at the moment - I feel like seeing my boyfriend tonight and chatting. But I have nothing to say. We chat fairly often, so it's not like we haven't caught up on each other's lives or anything, which is why I think it is rather weird... In fact we chatted a fair amount last night.
I've pretty much been out every evening this week, so I really should have an evening at home of "Debbie Time"... there are lots of things that I'm wanting to do. I made "pyjamas" for my toaster, but ended up giving them to my mom's toaster so now I need to make my toaster his "pyjamas". I also want to do some more of my assignment (still haven't reached a decision on that though). I wouldn't mind being creative and making some cards or scrapbooking or making a photo frame for my new flat. I wouldn't mind watching another episode or two of Amazing Race (yes, I know it's finished, but I'm many episodes behind). I need to document all my expenditure, e-mail friends etc.
I kind of feel like I'm in limbo, just waiting for something to happen. I don't know what though. And I don't really feel like doing any of the above... cos I'm waiting for something to happen...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know what you mean... lots to do but no real motivation. Putting some good music on often gets me in the creative mood even when I'm not feeling it to begin with. Good luck deciding (although by now, of course, you will have long since decided!) :)
Post a Comment