Wednesday, July 25, 2007

To study or not to study?

It is now basically the end of July, so there are less than 4 months to go to the end of the academic year. To date, I have completed most of my reading for my first Bible College assignment and I have started doing a couple of the questions for assignment 1.

The module I'm doing requires 3 assignments to be completed. Now if you do the Maths, if I carry on doing the module at the speed I'm doing it, I will not complete it by the end of the year. I have registered for 2 modules.

I've pretty much given up on even thinking of doing the second module. But now I have to make a decision: Do I speed up the rate at which I'm doing the module and attempt to finish all three assignments? Do I give up studying the Bible College course overall? Do I read the course matter and learn from it and not do the assignments?

So far I have learnt a lot from the module that I am in the process of doing. I don't regret doing it at all. However, I'm not sure that I want to use up the additional time that would be required to get a credit for the course....

Decisions, decisions, decisions....

No comments: