I haven't really blogged properly in a while. There are a couple of reasons for this. One of which is the advent of "facebook" in my life, another reason is that I've been on leave so it is a bit of a mission to get the computer out to post a blog and also there is much happening in some ways, but not really stuff you want to broadcast to the whole world, and in other ways, nothing much is happening so I don't want to bore you!
It is now my fourth day back at work. I'm feeling more refreshed now after a two week break, but wasn't much pleased at coming back on Monday. You tend to always get greeted back with a problem. I have now adjusted again so a work problem doesn't seem like the end of the world.
It is actually quite weird, after the break from work, my attitude to work has changed a bit. A contributing factor to the change may be that my two bosses are out the country! It is not necessarily a positive or negative change, but rather a "different change".
It's quite cool to be around some of the work people again, but at the same time I can see that a lot of them could do with a mid-year break to recharge.
I'm glad my boyfriend took leave and I could take it with him.
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment