Saturday, June 23, 2007

Finally

Finally I am on leave... I have just enabled my "out of office" function on my e-mail and all is left is that I still need to put a new voicemail on my phone so that I can ignore all calls that look work related :)

The only blip on the screen is that I have to go to an Audit Committee meeting on the Thursday of my last week of leave - but it is only 2 hours and good experience, so I'm going to try and forget about it until then.

The stress is already lessening and I feel a bit calmer now and actually want to do stuff! I managed to clear out one shelf in my cupboard and managed to throw away a rubbish bag full of stuff. My criteria for throwing things away was "Do I want this in my flat?" If the answer was "NO" then it got tossed.

Ahhhh.... looking forward to the next two weeks....

No comments: