Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Itchy Legs...

For those of you who have had to put up with me madly scratching my legs for minutes on end you will be very excited to know that the itchiness has greatly reduced :)

I have been/ am allergic to "something" which makes my legs itch. I went to the doctor twice and was treated for scabies - to no avail. I was put on anti-histamine - to no avail. I was given Quotisone cream - which was of limited benefit. The problem with it was that it made my skin very thin and then when I did scratch I bled really easily (EEEEEUUUUWWWWWW). For the last couple of evenings (which is usually the itchy time) I have only had very limited itchiness. I am hoping that this means that the irritant has gone and hopefully my legs will be able to recover from the sores.

Elisabeth Anne Baby Oil was quite beneficial in this situation.

- I know you really wanted to know all these details :p

1 comment:

Joss said...

Glad your legs are feeling a bit better. It's frustrating not knowing what causes it in the first place!!