It is amazing how the day can turn out totally different to the way you expect, almost each hour it appears that the day and weeks ahead are about to take a different turn, and then another different turn... I guess that's what makes life exciting!!
At work I'm going to have the opportunity to get involved in some different assignments going forward. Will be nice to have a change. An exciting change!
I went to Waste Centre at lunch time today to try and find some material for some "pyjamas" for my toaster that I'm getting. I didn't get any but I did get some ideas. There was some orange material with cats and mice on it which was quite cute - might end up getting it but want to look around first. There was also some blue material with monsters on it - but it was the wrong type of material. There wasn't any of the traditional "kitchen" type material ie. with fruit or veges on it etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment