Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Addicted to Piggy Banking

Andrew bought me a cute little computer game – one of those 3-in-1 games. I’ve only had a chance to play the one game so far, but it has me hooked. It is called Piggy Banking.

It is a game that Andrew would hate, but it is one that totally appeals to me. The object is to collect a certain number of piggys at each level. To collect piggies you have to collect 5 of the same value coins and then it gives you one coin of the next value up. But it kind of works like Tetris, the coins keep falling down, so you have to get rid of coins – by exchanging 5 coins to get 1 different coin. When you get 2 x R500 coins and you knock them together, you get a piggy!!!

So there I was last night, my eyes were so sore that the tears were literally rolling down my cheeks (cos I have a cold and was trying out a different kind of contact lens) playing Piggy Banking. When my computer went into Hibernate mode, I realized I had been playing for too long!!

No comments: