Friday, February 8, 2008

The sun comes out even though it's raining

Well today I’m feeling a bit better than yesterday. My decision for the day today is to work on the task that I hate the most and get it out the way. And my second decision for the day is that I’m leaving work at 4.30pm at the latest tonight.

Last night I went ballroom dancing with my boyfriend and I had lots of fun. I think he enjoyed it more than he expected to. My co-ordination isn’t very good, so as soon as I forget to concentrate my feet get stood on! We still have to learn to navigate around people and I have to stop trying to steal the lead, but I’m glad we went. It’s a nice stress relief after a nasty day at work.

Yesterday I had a bad day at work. I didn’t take my grumpiness out on anyone, but when I mentioned to someone that I had a bad day, I was pretty much told that I shouldn’t have a bad day!!! That when you die work won’t be on your mind – true enough – but I had a bad day!!!! My direct boss cracked before me – but also didn’t take it out on anyone – and for me that was more encouraging when I was told he is having a bad day, hang in there, it will get better.

Today our big bosses are coming to visit at work, so now I get to meet the voices on the phone!!!

No comments: