Today I'm leaving work at 6pm, after working a 10 hour day. It doesn't make me happy leaving at this time and means I'm tired, cos I've been concentrating for so long. It also means my ironing is not done, so I may or may not have clothes to wear tomorrow (as it so happens, I do have clothes to wear for tomorrow so :p )
On the positive side, I have a most amazing person who has joined our team at work. He is a CA and is there to take some of the pressure and stress off me. It is helping already, cos now he gets to fly to Joburg with less than 24 hours notice, instead of me. He gets to spend 3 days on 2 tasks that I saved specially for me cos they are really time consuming. The best part is that he applies his mind and doesn't need to be followed up or monitored, cos he is a professional.
I can't go to ballroom dancing tomorrow cos Andrew has hurt himself really badly. We went camping on the weekend, which was lovely and just what was needed. There were about 10 or so of us and we had got on well. But the problem came when Andrew got fried by the sun and now his legs are badly burnt and he is off work, trying to get the swelling down and the pain levels to decrease.
I don't feel like rushing off to Bible Study tonight. I don't feel like going out at all. But I don't feel like vege-ing at home either, cos I hate it when I'm not being productive...
Maybe a compromise will be to visit Andrew and do a Quiet Time together?
Such is life - full of the good and the bad... so you just have to make the most of it all...
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment