Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Picture Yourself...

In my diary it has these little quotes at the bottom of the page for each day.

Today's quote was: "Vividly picture yourself winning, and that alone will contribute immeasurably to success. Great living starts with a picture, held in your imagination, of what you would like to do or be." Harry Emerson Fosdick

Now I don't agree 100% with what he says, but I certainly agree with the principle. I sat today and pictured what it would look like being the type of Financial Accountant that I would like to be, and the first thing that I noticed in my picture is that my desk should be neater!!!!!!

It's getting better, one step at a time - but it is still messy. An interesting concept. I'm almost too scared to picture me as the Financial Accountant I would like to be because it would involve so much work - instead I try to picture me as the Financial Accountant and me as the balanced person, all in the same picture... hmmmmm... I didn't get very far... I'll have to dream some more.

No comments: