Well, I pretty much wasted my weekend waiting for Monday to arrive...
It is month end at work and I ran into a problem on Friday. For some reason, I decided that it was all terrible and such a huge problem etc etc and I spend the weekend worrying about it - even though I knew I shouldn't. Everytime I wasn't busy I thought about it.
I was excited for Monday to come so that I'd be able to get to work and sort out the problems and then I wouldn't have to think about them anymore.
Sure enough, I got to work and the problems were solved in the first 10 minutes.
So, I had spent the whole weekend worrying about something that was solved in 10 minutes... I ask you, was that or was that not a total waste of a weekend?
Sure, I'm working late tonight and am probably working late tomorrow night - but it isn't a big deal.
*shake head at myself*
Monday, January 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment