This week has flown by. Each day has flown by. It is amazing how that happens when you are doing things that you enjoy. Don't get me wrong, this week has also been stressful and annoying and people have irritated me and as usual my patience has been tested, but I am happy. I would miss not having challenges.
I think I've made a good move in changing jobs. Month end has become quicker and better and I'm not working until 10pm every night like I did in the beginning. This month end I only worked 8.5 hours overtime - and with better planning this should get better.
There are always things that are going to crop up that will be out of the ordinary, but that makes life interesting!
I managed to go to gym for a swim after work one of the days and I was home by 5.15pm! That would be unheard of at my previous job.
A few hours to go until the weekend, so this is a tired but happy Debbie, signing off :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment