Friday, August 31, 2007

Finally I laugh

The laugh of the week finally arrives.... Please don't judge me for this post!!!

So I go to the ladies toilets to use the facilities and while I am in the cubicle I hear some familiar "trumpeting sounds". Someone's stomach was not happy with life. Very unhappy. They were the typical trumpeting sounds.

As I exited my cubicle another lady walked into the ladies. We chatted for a little while and I forgot about the trumpeting sounds. Then the person obviously couldn't keep it in anymore and the noises started again. My friend and I looked at each other, burst into giggles and I exited the ladies before laughing too loudly. She unfortunately had to stay...

We met up again outside and collapsed into giggles.

It provided some comic relief for the week, but I do feel sorry for the person, whoever they were, cos I have just recently gone through that too...

He he he he he...

(Remember : I said to please not judge me)

No comments: