Monday, August 20, 2007

Sick of being sick

I am so sick of being sick. Last Sunday, in the early hours of the night, I managed to get sick – there I was sitting on the toilet with a basin in front of my mouth. The stuff in my stomach decided it wanted to exit my body via the emergency exits. So I was “woman down” for 6 hours straight as my stomach didn’t get the message that everything had already left the premises.

UUGGGHHH….

So I spent the whole of Sunday recovering and trying not to be sick again and then took Monday off from work. By Thursday I was feeling better again and now on Sunday I have come down with a cold…

I am so over being sick. I now walk around with a tissue box in front of me… with the comforting thought that 7 people have died of flu so far. Luckily I don’t think I have flu. It is just a cold.

I can’t wait to be healthy again so that I can do some exercise. I am so totally unfit and have no muscle definition.

No comments: