Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Money Regrets

Something has stuck out for me over the last couple of days and especially something that happened yesterday. Money.

People talking about money and what money buys them, has an impact on other people that the speaker probably doesn't realise. I think it is great that people are proud of their accomplishments, but I think it is more important to remember that what God thinks of you is the most important. God has given each person every single thing that they have, so there is limited room for pride. And if God has blessed you with monetary wealth you have a responsibility to deal with it in a God-glorifying manner.

How you can talk about your great wealth in front of people who don't have as much, I don't know.

And I regret all the times that I have mentioned anything about money. I just pray that in future I may be wise in the way I spend money so that no one looks at me and says of me that I'm not being a good steward of what God has given me.

No comments: