Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Furnishing a flat
I never thought it would be so hard to find a wall unit for my flat. I’m looking for a large wooden wall unit for my flat that can contain the TV, DVD recorder, CD player, CD’s as well as act as a display unit. I have only come across one of these at the shops so far. It was nice, but not exactly what I was looking for. I’ve tried to do some research on the internet but they only seem to want to sell the small units. I’m starting to give up. Maybe I’ll have to get the only wall unit that I’ve found so far…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Would it be possible to try to find a carpenter who could custom-build you one for a decent price?
Good luck in your search. And glad you are feeling a bit better (except for the cold!).
Post a Comment