Monday, January 29, 2007

Time for New Shoes!!

A bit of a laugh to start off your Monday, and an excuse for me to go shopping....

I arrived at work today and used my disk to scan in. As I scanned my disk and was about to push the door open, it opened a fraction of a second before I put my weight against it. Consequently I nearly went flying through the door. Luckily I missed the guy who opened the door and I managed to regain my balance.

After managing to survive that I walked across the tiled floor and nearly slipped. That would have been a grand, elegant entrance!! I have discovered that the rubber on the heel of one of my high heel shoes has disappeared. So I am in fact basically walking on a screw on one of my shoes. That could understandably be rather slippery!

Hope that gave you a bit of a laugh :)

No comments: