Do you also get the feeling on Sunday afternoons that everything is in limbo?
You aren't busy like a Saturday but the week hasn't yet started. You are tired after the long week and busy Saturday so you don't really feel like doing anything. Yet you want to do something because you know the week is about to start and then you
won't be able to do everything at the time you want to.
I often find it rather depressing. I get home from church and then there isn't much time to do anything before lunch. By the time I get to lunch I normally have a tiredness headache and just want to sleep after lunch. Then it is so hot that I don't want to get up and I don't want to lie down. By the time I get up and it starts to get to a reasonable temperature it is about 4pm and then there isn't much time to do anything before church in the evening.
So it just feels like I am sitting around waiting for Monday... And not really looking forward to Monday because it is work...
Sunday, January 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment