Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Mario Brothers

I have a Ninento DS - donated to me by my amazing boyfriend ;) - and I have managed to "steal" his Mario game from him to use in the DS. I am loving it so much.

I managed to get 3 power stars in one night last night. My sister-in-law took a look at it and is now hooked!

So there we were sitting on my bed in my bedroom, she has the controls and is trying to race a tortoise, and her and the DS are flying around in a vain attempt to make Yoshi go where she wants him to go. I didn't bother explaining to her that it doesn't help to jump backwards on the bed, fall on top of me, or lift her hands high in the air - you actually have to use the controls to go where you want to go.

As my boyfriend would say - she became emotionally involved - and very frustrated with it!!

But so much fun :)

No comments: