Last night I started to type this blog post at 8.30pm but was just too tired to continue. It was a horrible day but at the end I could look back and say it was also a beneficial day.
I dealt with an extremely rude person, to say the least, and have consequently learnt some more management skills. I was shown support by two of my colleagues, one of which gave me some really good advice on dealing with situations like that.
As I was driving home I reflected that I was actually really privileged to have a job like I do. I think it is so miserable because I am so tired and stressed, yet there are SO MANY people who don't have shelter or food. Kind of puts another slant to it.
When I got home, there was a newsletter from the orphanage that Andrew I had visited last year and little bit this year and again I was reminded of how blessed I am.
I'm still really tired, as I lay in bed from 2am to 3.30am trying to go back to sleep instead of trying to work out precisely what I needed to do today, but at the beginning of today I could commit it all to God and confess where I messed up the previous day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment