Last night I got home from work just before 8pm. Andrew hadn't eaten yet, so we both went to Woolworths to scrounge some food that was not a take-away. We got some chocolate brownies for dessert. Mmmm, they were good. I got to take them home, with instructions from Andrew to have one on Thursday and one on Friday.
Tonight I had one, but popped it in the microwave for 10 seconds first - as instructions allowed you this alternative. Oh wow!!!! The marshmallow inside pops out through the chocolate, this delicious, soft, white, textured-yet-smooth taste - yet the chocolate surrounding it is still hard and cold - what a winner!!! Oh so rich, yet oh so delicious!
On a different note: I take my sheets to my mom's place so that they can get dried on a washing line - I live in a flat so I don't want to leave them where everyone can walk past etc and I don't have space in my flat for a tumble drier. It is nice doing business with my mom: I give her sheets for washing and she gives me chocolate - I think I'll definitely keep taking my washing to her :) I like getting spoilt!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment